Monday, October 25, 2010

Module 3

What is google docs?


Google™ Docs is a Web-based word processor, presentation and spreadsheet application. It allows you to collaborate online in real-time with other users.




After I watched the video on google docs....


I went to atomic learning, the tutorial was very informative. I created a google document and shared it with a teacher.

 



I think it is a great idea having one document to share with others, rather than always emailing attachments back and forth. As a secretary I've done the latter and it's hard to keep up with copies coming back and forth and often causes headaches and an abundance of emails sitting in your inbox.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Janette,
    Wow! You have worked really hard and posted some great posts on your blog! Love the pics you have added...and I particularly liked the Google Doc you shared with me for 'Chicken Parmigiana'!!
    Keep up the great work...can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna
    Hope you have made the Chicken Parmigiana it tastes great and is so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete