Monday, October 25, 2010

Module 2

In this module I have discovered blogs and how they can be used. It wasn't really too difficult to create my own blog after watching the “how to create a blog with Blogger”which I was surprised. I will be adding to the blog throughout the course. I have added my blog URL to the 'Blog Details Wik- Semester One A-C' so it can be easily accessed.

What is a blog?

A blog is basically like an online journal maintained by one or several people, with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.


I have looked at a few blogs.


on cooking, gardening and photography.. great ideas!!!




I believe that we need to be aware that what is being written in a Blog is not always fact and that at times, the information found in a blog is the author's opinion. Not only must we respect these opinions but also be aware that when commenting on a blog this means there is a public audience.

I have yet to reply to other staff members' blogs to comment on their posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment